This restaurant brings a new way to experience Mexican food in Uruguay, from artisanal care in their dishes.
• Being faithful to the spirit of the brand, where the rustic, the robust and the warm coexist.
• We had a lot of creative freedom to work with, the brand allowed to push the boundaries on its personality. This increases the difficulty to reach a conclusion since there is so much leeway.
• Defined the brand’s profile.
• Naming the restaurant, bringing some of the Mayan tradition into play and evoking the pronunciation of a volcano.
• We generated the entirety of the branding system: personality, messaging, logotype, illustration language, colors.
• Strategized and created a system of multiple packagings containing the different hot sauces, summarizing the essence of the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Pesto
- Article Title: Kobacan – Mexican Restaurant Branding & Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Uruguay
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: mexican restaurant, restaurant, branding, packaging, hot sauce, mexico, packaging