Kaffa is a small coffee brand with a big ambition to make the best specialty coffee around. Kaffa’s name originated from ancient Ethiopian name for coffee. Its journey continues with selecting only specialty grade coffee beans from farmers and producers in Africa and South America.
Branding and packaging are all about coffee and its flavours. Letters of the logotype are rising upwards as does the aroma from a fresh cup of coffee. The label copies the shape of a coffee bean. Each blend has its own colour combination that visualizes the taste profile of the coffee.
- Agency/Creative: Michal Slovák
- Article Title: Kaffa the Specialty Coffee Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Slovakia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper