Challenge: Many people worry that they have underlying health issues, manifesting though non-specific ailments, e.g. a general sense of fatigue, aches and pains or difficultly sleeping. Ivie provides a service where simple blood or saliva tests can be taken at home, with results in a matter of days. However, the idea of getting medical tests can be daunting. What if the results are difficult to hear? Is it better to live with your symptoms than to confront the possibility of something worse? How do you provide people with the reassurance they need to face their concerns head on?
Solution: Knowledge is power, but the way it is delivered can make all the difference. We decided that Ivie needed to connect with consumers on a human level. No to lab coats and backless gowns, just a friend who is there for you come what may. She is straight talking and no nonsense, but also caring and loyal – someone who will always tell you what you need to hear. We created a visual language to bring Ivie to life – hand crafted typography, speech bubbles and an edge-to-edge layout style allow her voice and personality to provide the support needed in times of worry.
- Agency/Creative: Derek&Eric
- Article Title: Ivie by Holland & Barrett Visual Identity, Health Redefining Supportive Health Testing with a Human Touch Designed by Derek&Eric
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: App Design, Brand Identity, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Health Medical Care
Managing Partner: Jon Gibbs