Israeli Student Concept for Austerity Baking Brand and Packaging Design
Liad Shadmi , Shenkar College of Engineering and Design – Austerity Packaging
“Baking materials Packaging influenced from the Austerity regime in Israel.
From 1949 to 1959, the state of Israel was, to a varying extent, under a regime of austerity (Hebrew: צנע, Tzena’), during which rationing and similar measures were enforced.
The design draws values of simplicity, functionality and meagerness. Each package has a red mark that indicates the opening.
- Design Agency: Liad Shadmi, Shenkar College of Engineering and Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Student Concept / Non Published
- Article Title: Israeli Student Concept for Austerity Baking Brand and Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Austerity Packaging
- Photographer: Keith Glassman
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Israel
- Market Country: Israel
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Paper