Ampik is a brand by Care Group Armenia. It represents hygiene products such as wet wipes, cotton, cotton buds, cotton discs, etc., made exceptionally from cotton. Our task was to develop a naming and packaging design for the product to be marketed locally and abroad. The brand naming – Ampik, means cloud in Armenian. Our illustrators designed the fluffy cloud character to represent the idea of soft cotton pieces, and the logo design also forms a blue cloud. Also, more pastel colours and Lavender illustrations are applied in the packaging design of product lines to convey the idea of cleanliness and softness.
Later, our team was cautious about the product packaging print quality at the printing stage and followed the process. Pantone colours were used in order to maintain a stable and quality printing for the product. The product was firstly marketed in Russia and extreme sales figures were recorded from the first launch. Currently, the product is marketed in Armenia and other Eurasian Economic Union countries.
- Agency/Creative: Indigo Branding
- Article Title: Indigo Branding Creates Ampik Hygiene Products Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Agency/Creative City: Yerevan
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Brand Naming, Packaging Design, Product Photography
- Format: Box, Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Hygiene Products, Packaging Design, Ampik, Cotton Buds, Wet Wipes
Agency: Indigo Branding