Impact Plan Art Productions: New Naming, New Branding, the Same Impact!
M&A Creative Agency – Impact Plan Art Productions
Under umbrella skies, floating gardens, shapes and geometric patterns, a Sextafeira Produções emerged in 2004 to color people’s lives and bring light to the cities’ gray spaces, through unusual means and actions, under the motto “no flyers, no banners, no muppies”. With growing awareness and with internationalization as goal, it was necessary to change the brand’s naming to reposition in a perspective of growth across borders and more coherence with the company’s core business. M&A Creative Agency outlined the strategy for this change, created the new logo and its stationary, developed the social media’s content and the new digital platform is under development, an e-commerce website, which will be available in June this year.
- Design Agency: M&A Creative Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Impact Plan Art Productions: New Naming, New Branding, the Same Impact!
- Brand / Project Name: Impact Plan Art Productions
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Brand Identity
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Entertainment
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper