Mix Master is an audio post-production studio, specialising in sound mixing and mastering. The technical nature of the company brought the need for a refined and focused identity. This focus was created by using bold visuals that clearly highlight the role of sound and studio mixing.
Along with the logotype, a symbol was designed that draws from key attributes of the brand. This ‘M’ logomark signals both to a sound waveform and the sliders of a mixing console. The logomark is also featured at the centre of a complementary waveform motif, further emphasising its form. The motif is used consistently as part of the visual identity and is seen throughout, from brand illustrations to wayfinding signage at the studio.
- Agency/Creative: Luna Design
- Article Title: Identity for Audio Post-Production Studio Mix Master by Luna Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Agency/Creative City: Paris, France
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Design, Digital Art, Directing, Editorial Design, Environmental Graphics, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Identity System, Illustration, Interior Design, Logo Design, Poster Design, Research, Retail Design, User Interaction, Window Design
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Sound, Audio, Post-Production, Music, Recording, Entertainment, Studio, Brand, Strategy, Identity, Branding, Spatial, Environmental, Retail
Brand Designer: Antoine Lacour