The gallery of young Russian fashion designers is a place where a novice creator can rent a rail for his collection. Patterns for clothes serve as an inspiration for the design concept. The target audience is creative people willing to express their individuality through an external image. Every day you are different, each day you are unique. Hence the name – “разное” / “raznoe” (the English word for “разное” is “different”).
The gallery is oriented on novice designers, and the developed identity makes it possible to promote “raznoe” within a limited budget: single ink is used for printing, business cards are shaped as patterns for clothes (they can be cut out with only just scissors), and to print sale announcements colored paper and any printer will be enough.
- Agency/Creative: Xenia Ivanova
- Article Title: Identity Design for the Gallery of Young Fashion Designers
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: fashion gallery, brand identity, brand naming