Identity, advertisement and packaging design for premium alcohol boutique called BRUT, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
In the beginning of 2021, I was looking for any interesting projects to work on after the compelled vacation due to the pandemic of 2020. Fortunately, the world moved on and new beginnings were ahead. Especially for premium wine and spirits industry, that tried to revive cheerfulness both in families and in society itself by inspiring hope for a festive and happy future. Finally, I’ve got an opportunity to work with such an issue and make an impact, even if it was not that significant.
BRUT is a project of the largest distribution company Kazakhstan Wines & Spirits. Company conveys all the luxury and quality of products in their signature style, combining this with its creative vision. The boutique offers online consultations, ordering and solution of any wine problem.
The main symbol in the logo consists of three bottles’ silhouette and refers to the original author-company’s logo (Kazakhstan Wines & Spirits). Symbol became a great base for five geometric patterns that adorn brands’ packaging materials. Art Deco styled logo, identity system and patterns are designed especially to complement the atmosphere of well-known premium alcohol beverages like Moët & Chandon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Veuve Clicquot, and many others. BRUT’s brand identity is minimalistic, adaptive and eye-catching at the same time.
- Agency/Creative: Aidana Aidar
- Article Title: Identity and Packaging Design for Brut – Premium Alcohol Boutique in Almaty Kazakhstan
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Kyrgyzstan
- Agency/Creative City: Bishkek
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Identity & packaging design for Brut - premium alcohol boutique in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Graphic Designer: Aidana Aidar