Left Field Brewery’s ICE COLD BEER is a 100% Ontario beer (brewed with local malt, wheat, cascade hops and yeast).
At the beginning of 2020, Left Field excitedly dreamt up a new crisp and refreshing ale that fans could enjoy with the first pitch of a new baseball season—one that every great, loud and boisterous beer vendor would be proud to hawk in the stands.
This new bleacher beer was brewed as a kickoff to a new baseball season and the central celebration of our postponed First Pitch Home Opener events across Ontario. As we all know, things have changed – but fans demand ICE COLD BEER! And wow, do you ever deserve it.
This one’s for the fans. For everyone who can’t catch the game right now, and for an eventual baseball season of drinking great beer, lounging in the sun and watching the game that we all love, together.
- Agency/Creative: CODO Design
- Article Title: Ice Cold Beer
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal