Mobee is a Mobility as a Service (MaaS) application. A real-time assistant that enables you to move freely in Trondheim and Trøndelag, Norway. Mobee provides a live map with available mobility options nearby. Mobee exists to inspire greater social responsibility, promoting smarter and greener choices. The app connects a young, vibrant demographic with green mobility partners, to drive the united goal of creating a more sustainable city.
When creating the brand and app design, it was important that everything should feel simple, friendly and approachable. Shapes have pleasantly rounded corners, the animation style is playful, all elements work together to represent parts of a busy, normal, colorful life.
We hand drew carefree illustrations to represent the Mobee personality and emotion. The enjoyable color palette is inspired by Norwegian nature with extra shades to add the fun, lively feeling.
Mobee is a Mobility as a Service (MaaS) application. It is currently in the Alpha stage of development and available in Norway for testing on Android, due to launch on iOS in 2022. An Alpha App is the first version of an app limited in functionality. Mobee is powered by +CityxChange and Trondheim Kommune. +CityxChange is a series of actions and activities on renewable energy and green mobility towards a more sustainable city, with Trondheim as a European lighthouse city. Trondheim municipality and NTNU work together with a large number of partners in Trondheim and across Europe to drive and accelerate the future.
- Agency/Creative: Hugmun
- Article Title: Hugmun Designs Mobility Service App for Mobee
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Denmark
- Agency/Creative City: Copenhagen
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Animation, App Design, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Icon Design, Illustration, Photography
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: Mobility as a Service, MaaS, App Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Illustration, Guidelines, Strategy, Copywriting, Photography
Strategist: Cathrine Vik-Pedersen
Photography: Ole Ekker
Videography: Terje Trobe
Typography: Marianina by Black-Foundry
App development: FourC