“The Fox and the Stork.” An Aesop’s fable that symbolizes respect for others represents the desire that your experience of tasting this olive oil will be as pleasurable as producing it.” With this concept in mind, we developed the name, brand, labels and box for this extra virgin olive oil born in southern Brazil that seeks to be a premium reference in the segment, in addition to being considered an exclusive gift for the lucky few. A project that provokes the senses and evokes the quality contained in the bottle through the finishes, textures, metallic details and a touch of mystery.
A project that involved several finishes on the bottle and box, becoming an experience from start to finish. The curious fox, iconically represented at the center of the label, conveys the feeling that something very intriguing is inside the jar, evoking the consumer’s to a inviting spirit. Gold foils was used in abundance to convey value and also for being the golden color of the olive oil. In the background, the texture that refers to olive groves refers to the appearance of a natural, pure product that was also an important differential pointed out by the customer, so the sober and clean look conveys to the careful production. The limited edition box completes the package.
An olive oil that is also a remarkable gift, and intends to stand out in the market compared to major international competitors. The project is initially being launched in Brazil and there may be expansion plans around the world.
- Agency/Creative: Holy Studio
- Article Title: Holy Studio Created Packaging Design for La Favola Extra Virgin Olive Oil Born in Southern Brazil
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Porto Alegre
- Market Region: Europe, North America, South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Typography
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2021/22
Creative Director: Erik Marchetti
Photography: Moropolo & co.
Retouch: Patricia Thiesen
Illustration: Tatiana Trikoz
Printing: Automação Gráfica