Holy Berry Belgian Food Start-Up Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
Holy Berry is a Belgian food start-up founded by Margaux and Stephen. The name ‘Holy Berry’ refers to the açaí berry, a berry with a particular nutritional value and considered as a real immunity booster, until recently, strangely enough, unprecedented on the Belgian market.
Their frozen açaí packs are available since 2017. When Margaux and Stephen decided to sell the packs in individual units, they turned to DesignRepublic for the creation of an attractive, colourful packaging design and a slight rebranding.
And how nice it is to help build the development and brand awareness of a product that is grown organically, sustainably and ethically at the same time.
- Design Agency: DesignRepublic
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Holy Berry Belgian Food Start-Up Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
- Brand / Project Name: Holy Berry
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Belgium
- Market Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Frozen Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic