Holy Berry is a Belgian food start-up founded by Margaux and Stephen. The name ‘Holy Berry’ refers to the açaí berry, a berry with a particular nutritional value and considered as a real immunity booster, until recently, strangely enough, unprecedented on the Belgian market.
Their frozen açaí packs are available since 2017. When Margaux and Stephen decided to sell the packs in individual units, they turned to DesignRepublic for the creation of an attractive, colourful packaging design and a slight rebranding.
And how nice it is to help build the development and brand awareness of a product that is grown organically, sustainably and ethically at the same time.
- Agency/Creative: DesignRepublic
- Article Title: Holy Berry Belgian Food Start-Up Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bag, Pouch
- Substrate: Plastic