Holton Bespoke is a luxury design house specializing in made-to-measure and bespoke men’s fine clothing. The brand is deeply rooted in the sartorial and couture dressmaking traditions. With superlative craftsmanship, focus on sustainability and client sensitivity, it endeavors to redefine luxury and the luxury client experience for the conscious consumer of today.
The challenges were: to acquire a new generation of clients; to prove to customers that their investment in the product is much more valuable to the larger economic system at play than the competition. And, to convey the idea that luxury is about knowing one’s products’ maker one to one.
In order to build a sustainable brand and to support the brand’s mission and goals, we have developed an adaptable visual identity, precisely indicated in the style guide. The identity reflects the delicate balance between precision and craft, very important qualities of the bespoke tailoring art.
The printed collateral includes: stationary, business cards, hangtags, signature hangers, look book and rack cards. For online applications we created a high-end website design, App design and social media assets.
The main colors add a sophisticated visual contrast – just like black and white – but with subtle hues. The typeface Upgrade, is an extensive, multipurpose sans-serif typeface, designed by Petr van Blokland of Typetr, perfect for complex typography, providing high readability and reflecting the high standards and values of the brand. The identity is distinct and memorable, and can easily be adapted to future products released by the Holton Bespoke.
- Agency/Creative: Zeev Media
- Article Title: Holton Bespoke Brand Identity Design by Zeev Media
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: NEW YORK
- Market Region: North America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Label Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Pattern Design, Web Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Luxury, brand identity, bespoke, corporate identity, menswear, look book, style guide, stationary
Brand identity, graphic design, and web design: Raz Keren
Creative Director: Rishabh Manocha
Photography: Mitchell Vito