Green Light Tea Garden is located at upstream of Feitsui Reservoir of Beishi River in Pinglin. By adopting organic planting from founder,
it is to protect environment and indigenous species.To work in concert with action, packaging are made by used tea leaves as tea residue paper.
It has combined with four creatures in Pinglin (Collared Owlet, Formosan muntjac, Lophura swinhoii, Emerald green tree frog).It has integrated into local environment by illustration technique(Cloud, Mountain, Forest, Water), process by eco-friendly ink and presented the ideal of symbiosis with nature. Not only tea tasting but also people will have sense of identity to environment.
- Agency/Creative: Onebook Design Studio
- Article Title: Green Light Tea Garden-Eco-Friendly Organic Teas Designed by Onebook Design Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Pouch, Wrap
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Carton