Godelia Selección Mencía and Godelia Selección Godello. Only a few are part of the elite. Located in the heart of the El Bierzo D.O., right along the Camino de Santiago, Bodega y Viñedos Godelia produces its finest range of wines with the very best Mencía and Godello grapes from venerable vineyards over a hundred years old.
In the briefing we were asked to portray the feminine, exquisite, elegant, floral, and subtle character of these limited production wines on their labels.
For the label’s design, we decided to make the new image of the winery’s graphic symbol the star and a vehicle to convey the brand values and increase the perception of quality over its old image. A silk-screened filigree was designed in black on a stamp –silver for the Mencía and gold for the Godello– in line with the rest of the labels in the Godelia range.
We chose a black paper for printing that would give the label a special soft-touch finish and a pleasant effect.
- Agency/Creative: Salvi Design
- Article Title: Godelia Selección Limited Production Wine Labels Designed by Salvi Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Packaging Design, Rebranding
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper