Global brand strategy and identity development for Maison Dentaire No32 – a multigenerational dental clinic blending heritage and youth to form an old school reminiscing celebration. July’s creative vision was to infuse a feeling of establishment, confidence and experience with a young attitude – through a gritty tone of voice and a crisp yet daring typographic treatment.
Walking into Maison Dentaire, you immediately feel it is not your typical dental clinic. The familiar and laid back atmosphere makes you feel that you’re in good hands – it’s comparable to walking in your neighbourhood’s barbershop, where you will sip a whiskey while waiting for your ‘man’ to groom you. That same person who was taking care of your ‘pa and Grandpa, making sure they always looked fresh and on point. “It’s not a men’s cave, it’s just about the global spirit.” Patients actually enjoy going to the dentist, it becomes their good moment in a bad day, even with a bad tooth.
- Agency/Creative: Studio July
- Article Title: Global Brand Strategy and Identity Development for Maison Dentaire No32 by Studio July
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care