Rebrand for Wild & Coco, a company that produces a wide range of coconut-based products. The overall concept is based on balance and harmony. Illustrated in the logo, this is what the products brings to the gut of the consumers. For visuals, a concept of zen garden was created – a lush place full of tropical shadows where the products reside.
While the packaging itself is based on modern typographical layout and elevating gold accents, wilderness is communicated through usage of greenery and leaf shadows as if cast by sunlight. This allows for fresh and lively digital communication – and for the events actual greenery is used. From tropical 3D visualisations to product photography, the idea of bright sun light seeps through all the visuals.
- Agency/Creative: alishu & co
- Article Title: Full Rebrand of a Company Producing Wide Range of Coconut Products Designed by Alishu & Co
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Czech Republic
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle, Box, Jar, Pouch, Tin
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic