The Art of Japanese Ice Cream: Ice Cream Born From a Passion for the Science of Cooking Meticulous in selecting natural ingredients and ingredients. Fresh fruit used to produce ice cream. Complete with unique characteristics and standards.
All flavors are made from ingredients and raw materials that are free from artificial additives or food coloring. Total Which is considered a masterpiece of inspiration for the art of cooking Elaborately created It is, of course, fruit stop ice cream that is accepted and loved by gourmets who are passionate about eating.
- Agency/Creative: wonder machine studio
- Article Title: FruitStop Popsicle Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Thailand
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Sachet
- Substrate: Plastic