Fritz-Kola company began its existence in 2003, when two friends with an idea that soft drinks should not be harmful and stuffed with chemistry, began their own production.
The history and idea of production have inspired us to the Fritz-Kola packaging concept in the style of surrealism and neoclassicism. We have went beyond the reality and tried to reflect what the product carries inside – an “unreal” taste with harmless ingredients – something that consumers could only dream of and see in their dreams.
- Agency/Creative: Vinille Büro
- Article Title: Fritz-Kola Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Latvia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle, Can
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Metal