Founded in 2010, r insights research agency offers a full-cycle of market and social research services based on international quality standards. Building on traditional research methodologies, they simultaneously harness innovative approaches to provide solutions that meet their clients’ needs. They rely on quantitative methodology to assess incidence of patterns, and apply qualitative methods to deep dive into unique cases, human stories and lifeworlds.
Quantitative methodology is a data collection method that gathers and analyzes information from large numbers of respondents, while qualitative methodology study seeks to convey individuals’ thoughts and feelings that might affect the way they behave. These methods on their turn become core elements in our identity and logotype. The logo consists of two lines and a circle, where two lines stand for quantity and circle stands for quality. Depending on the stationary, the logo can be divided into two parts. For example, on a business card, name is qualitative and the phone number is quantitative, or on a notepad, each paper is qualitative because each person writes his/her own ideas and thoughts, but together all pages become quantitative. Besides quantitative and qualitative methodologies, the logotype also symbolizes the first letters of the company – r insights – and creates ligature of “r” and “i”.
- Agency/Creative: formascope design
- Article Title: Formascope Design Help Research Agency Communicate Methodologies As a Core of Their Brand Platform
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Information
- Keywords: branding, design, identity, research, logo, minimal, concept, platform