Form is a Moscow-based architectural bureau. They design unique public and private facilities. Our task was to develop a new way for Form to communicate about their work and create a graphic identity to match it.
During joint workshops we have formulated three subjects that describe their approach: Community — ideas that are born out of collaboration; Method — conceptual framework of projects; Projects — where ideas get their material form. Using that concept we proposed a dynamic logo with three states for each theme, it also has a variable fonts version to create smooth animations on the web.
Form’s website also has three sections. “Community” is a mood board curated by the team. Here they post links to articles, projects and events. “Method” is a library of bureau’s own articles and studies. “Projects” is a portfolio page, were big images become the main focus.
- Agency/Creative: ESH gruppa
- Article Title: Form Bureau Identity and Website Designed by ESH Gruppa
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Москва
- Market Region: Europe, South America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Type Design
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: variable fonts, architecture, font, logo design,
Art-director: Violetta Postnova
Art-director: Phillip Tretyakov
Designer: Anastasia Cherepanova
Web-designer: Phillip Tretyakov
Web-designer: Violetta Postnova
Web-designer: Alyona Melnikova