Aroma is one of the biggest determining factors in how we perceive overall taste, some saying that it is responsible for up to 80% of our taste perception.
What if we suggested you a way to enhance the taste of your dishes giving them a new twist with a few drops of Fiore – a unique perfume for food?
We selected the finest essences from the picturesque Swiss Alps and put a lot of passion and attention to craft them into truly unique and sophisticated food perfume compositions. This blend of flavours and aromas is ready to take your dining experience to the next level.
At the ARD design agency, with locations in Switzerland and the UK, we developed the Fiore concept for the 2023 Make a Mark Project. This distinguished design initiative was developed by renowned industry leaders: Leonhard KURZ, ESTAL, and Avery Dennison. The concept was first introduced at Luxe Pack in Monaco.
The Fiore concept was born from the fusion of Swiss design aesthetics and the intangible allure of fragrance products. Our design approach incorporated simple geometric shapes, bold typography, and refined illustrations to capture the spirit of the scent. We developed a line of customised bottles that feature a unique dropper closure system, providing a precise dosage and enhancing the brand experience. The use finishes and elaborate embossing techniques, including nano and sculptured embossing, adds unique textures that engage both visual and tactile senses.
Pushing the boundaries of creativity, we developed a product that not only showcases unique design but also reshapes the diner’s culinary journey.
- Agency/Creative: ARD Design Agency
- Article Title: Fiore: Perfume for Food
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Switzerland
- Agency/Creative City: Vevey
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, CGI, Craft, Graphic Design, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Packaging design, beauty, cosmetic, perfume, luxury, premium packaging, ARD
Creative Direction: Jane Struk, Vincent Guignard