Student-run fundraiser 25tolife is hosting a music and arts festival with all proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society. 25toLife is a joint project between Kamal Masri’s SFU Beedie School of Business Project Management class and the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS). This project aims to raise funds for cancer research and to support individuals who are affected by this disease while learning project management. The event will feature a variety of live music, arts, poetry and dance performers. There will also be a raffle with some fantastic prizes to take home.
2019 event inspired us to create a fun concept Identity for the upcoming event in 2020. Expanding our creative thought seeing something new and different in 2020, we used abstract contemporary modern geometric shapes with trendy and fashion colours to reach the audience.
- Agency/Creative: Creative Invention Studio
- Article Title: Festival Identity Concept
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: festival, poster design, logo design, music event, art event, brand identity, branding, graphic design, Vancouver, festival branding, typography, visual identity