Startup Café is a content hub created by Lucas Alencar, cofounder of Adopets, a social impact startup operating in the US with the focus of streamlining the pet adoption process, and recently accelerated by Techstars and Masschallenge in Boston, two of the biggest startup accelerators in the world. With all their work and results from the acceleration, they were able to fundraise over $500K (R$2M) in 2019.
Lucas’ intention through Startup Café is to transmit all of the experience he has been acquiring as a social entrepreneur and foreigner in the US and convening the reality made of lots of stress, suffering, challenges, failures, and learnings throughout this journey.
More than a simple content channel about entrepreneurship, Startup Café is a protest vote, a testimony of someone who lives this reality where 90% of startups fail. In a truthful, honest, and responsible way wants to transmit to you how it is to live this reality and what it teaches you.
Concept: Coffee, Conversation, Content: the three words that summarise this project. Coffee: It relates to meetings, moments of study, work, productivity, but also gatherings, friendship, and conversations. It is one of those things that are super present in the lives of creative professionals. Conversation: It’s a sign of friendship, sharing knowledge, relationship building, and authority. Content: Represents what we deliver as Startup Café: knowledge and experience.
For Startup Café, we utilized these three keywords to create a visual identity that is simple, minimalist, and stunning — designed with aurea ratio to keep unity across all different simples that make up the project.
- Agency/Creative: Estúdio Leo Tavares
- Article Title: Estúdio Leo Tavares Create Digital Visual Identity for Startup Cafe Hub
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Identity System
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Hub, Content, Coffee, startup, conversation, knowledge.