Estudio Albino Create Casa Capricho Brand and Packaging Design
Blowing a dandelion has magical connotations: it is a symbol of making a wish, each part of its fragile and cottony seeds are detached, and flow freely and delicately through the air in a beautiful show representing that wish.
For most people, one of their greatest wishes is to turn their spaces into magical places where the possibilities of being are expressed to the maximum. This is where the name and concept of Casa Capricho were born.
Casa Capricho is a multidisciplinary space where various materials and techniques merge to create utilitarian and decorative objects based on handcrafted elements. Cotton, wool, clay and organic wax textures with natural details create an ensemble that livens any space. It is almost like a magical transformation of the environment.
When creating the identity we wanted to tell the story of the dandelion, reflecting a certain influence of our Mexican cultural roots in each piece, adding sophisticated and contemporary touches.
- Agency/Creative: Estudio Albino
- Article Title: Estudio Albino Create Casa Capricho Brand and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: branding, latin, handcrafted, decoration, dandelion, wish, spaces, decorative objects, natural, naming, identity, logo, identity system, casa capricho