Product: Engie — carbonated energy drink based on natural caffeine with fancy tastes: watermelon & sea salt, cactus & lemon, coconut & lychee, black elderberry & strawberry.
Target market: Germany.
Benchmarking: The main audience of the brand — Z Generation. Most energy drinks have aggressive designs, bright and even acidic colours. This product is different.
Solution: The name “Engie” speaks of energy and pleasure, but is quite relaxed. The design concept was based on the idea of a party: the package contains a table, which is inspired by the idea of an invitation to a party. In the design, we used illustrations that also reflect the audience – young, active, a little extreme and knowledgeable about rest. The colour palette was chosen according to the principle “this is a fashionable drink and it will look good in the hand, in photographs, in the cup holder of a car or bicycle”.
- Agency/Creative: PG Brand Reforming
- Article Title: Engie Carbonated Energy Drink
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: Warszawa
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Agency
Agency: PG Brand Reforming