Dzama Rhum Concept Bottle Designed by Studio Boam
We created a concept bottle (no commissionned work) for the brand Dzama Rhum. A unique alcohol brand owned by Vidzar, a Malagasy group. Our studio made a flourishing illustration by using handmade illustrations of the fauna and flora of Madagascar island.
The idea is to bring all the sensations and flavours on a bottle. All the elements on the label (animals, plants and insects) are endemic of the island. The bottle neck is dipped in a green organic wax in order to gives each bottle, a complete different ” leaf look like” one of another.
- Design Agency: Studio Boam
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Dzama Rhum Concept Bottle Designed by Studio Boam
- Brand / Project Name: Dzama Rhum / Concept Bottle
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Graphic Design
- Location: France
- Market Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Wax