A degree of discussion can be quite high when it comes to discussing hypotheses and branding concepts. A professional background can “ruin the settings” because sometimes those who use the inventions are neither the agency nor the client. What would consumers say and think about that? Research companies will give you answers. Therefore, sometimes we work with not only FMCG but also corporate brands.
Gradus is the only smartphone platform for marketing and sociological researches in Ukraine. It’s one of our partners that enables us to research insights, market, consumers, concepts, designs, advertising communications, and much more at any degree of latitude and longitude—through a full 360 degrees.
The Degree Celsius that originally inspired the developers to add a graphic symbol to the logo was transformed into the degree G with a dynamic arrow that plots the motion vector. After all, researches not only help measure the “average temperature” but also interpret the data to make efficient business decisions.
The world’s temperature map and its vibrant coloor spectrum is the perfect prototype for the modern digital environment where the brand operates. But the brand’s mascot—the panda—has become the true soul and even more! Such a peaceful character combines the harmony of his polar natural colours—black and white—with the entire colour palette on a scale from cold to warm.
Our all-purpose Panda Sticker Pack and a style guide to controlling the statics and dynamics for various communication materials will definitely make Gradus a few degrees warmer.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: Dozen Agency Helps Gradus Smartphone Platform for Marketing and Sociological Researches in Ukraine
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Kyiv
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Identity System, Illustration
- Industry: Information, Technology
- Keywords: design, identity, Dozen, Ukraine, Kyiv, illustration
graphic designer: Anastasia Churbanova