Packaging, branding and art direction for drimia winery. The new packaging design – a cylinder shaped box for the winery’s flagship series wine – sfar. Sfar is a story of selection. Quality and control. Value and virtue. Creation and fulfilment. This wine is made of 80% cabernet sauvignon grapes and 20% petit verdot grapes.
Drimia is a boutique winery, located at the southern judean hills, situated 882 meters above sea level. The winery combines ancient agricultural methods alongside innovation and modernisation.
Collaboration between Designers @dovkroll and @dekelmj
- Agency/Creative: Dov Kroll and Dekel Maimon
- Article Title: Dov Kroll and Dekel Maimon create cylinder box for Drimia winery’s flagship series
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Israel
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Research
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper