A complete project, which has been immersed in strategic, tactical and creative planning. WOM was actually called Power Solar and after an immersion in the market and business it revealed a sea of opportunities. Everything was generic: name, brand and slogan. The approach was entirely B2C, although it also serves households and individuals. The only attribute of differentiation was actually a commodity, positioning itself in the same way as more than 98% of similar companies. It was necessary to renew, really, but above all courage and attitude. Result? New name. New positioning. New brand. New communication.
Concept: Inception. I couldn’t talk about the symbol without mentioning the one that every day donates to us and promotes life, transformation, energy and development. This whole concept needed to be present. In addition, the circular shape is a universal symbol of the infinite, an attribute present in the customer’s product and far beyond empty speeches. We are talking about full independence. In addition to the brand, symbols were proposed that show all the radiated energy, each in its own way, referring to the customization of each new project.
The chosen colors reinforce the whole concept. The blue tone symbolizes the sky. The green tone represents the soil, life. Black is also present, symbolizing night and rest. The moment when everything regenerates to reactivate the next day. The brand is also an Ambigram, even rotated it preserves the same visual representation.
- Agency/Creative: Rafa Carvalho
- Article Title: Discover the Energy Independence of WOM Branding by Rafa Carvalho
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Energy
- Keywords: solar energy, sun