Designing Minimum Waste – Waste, Get Spaced!
At Cocoon, we love projects that not only look outstanding but also represent value and importance. As a partner of MiWa, a technology focused on pre-cycling, Cocoon was invited to help with the ideation and creation of a brand that is a real space for sustainability and responsibility to the world around us.
In the creation of the brand identity, our team was inspired by the nature of the project itself, using the concept of the word “minimum” as a starting point.
We also had a hand in the final look of the actual space, creating unique installations and using the brand identity and original infographics to communicate the topic, facts, and figures. Last but not least, a web page, including a blog, was designed by Cocoon to create an extra community environment for sharing inspiration, spreading the word and inviting people to make the world of waste prevention spin faster.
Long story short, meet our design: the Minimum Waste.
- Design Agency: Cocoon
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Designing Minimum Waste – Waste, Get Spaced!
- Brand / Project Name: Minimum Waste
- Production Credits: Creative Direction: Martynas Birskys; Design: Martynas Birskys, Peter Karvinen, Emanuela Greco; Videos & Photography: Nikky Yu Montesclaros, Lukáš Havlena; Copywriter: Karolina Belohlavkova; Project Management: Ivana Blumentrittova, Tereza Dohnalová; Case Study Management: Çigdem Çevrim
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Experience
- Service Brand Application: Merchandising, Presentation, Print Stationery, Signage, Spatial Interior, Trade Show, Website
- Location: Czech Republic
- Market Country: Czech Republic
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Sustainable Design, Minimum Waste, Web Design, Animated Logo
- Industry Category: Education