At KOPA, it all begins with a client’s interest: even small print runs here deserve big attention. Every project is accompanied and closely monitored by the printing house, from an inquiry to a result handed over.
Positive customer feedback is often confirmed by outstanding quality services. At KOPA, they reflect through customer experience and complete quality assurance of print runs that needed to be clearly depicted – without any dysfunctional graphical elements. Starting with the fundamental identity asset – logotype, which speaks itself for the company’s values and their client-first principle.
The logo translates into a few meanings. First, it combines a sense of guaranteed quality with an exclusive printing experience that is now modern, digitalised but still holds the ancient traditions of making a print while communicating highly professional service. Hence, the slash is a nowadays printmaking “edition” portraying where the print is done. Additionally, it is a sign of connection between KOPA and a client. The logotype appears to be with the custom-font company’s name aside and a white space remaining on the left. Of course, it is done on purpose – as we read in sequence from the left side, noticing the first word uppermost, KOPA leaves this significant space for their clients, their future ideas, and new collaborations that are equally crucial to both parties. Thus, from the very earliest acquaintance with KOPA, everyone knows that clients are always at the front.
- Agency/Creative: andstudio
- Article Title: Designing a Client-Centric Printing House
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Lithuania
- Agency/Creative City: andstudio
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Printing, Printing House, Branding System, Communication Design, Stationery Design, Packaging Design
Designer: Ugnė Balčiūnaitė
Creative Director: Augustinas Paukštė
Photographer: Martyna Jovaišaitė
Project Manager: Diana Abramavičiūtė