Darl Bars are a healthy treat, handmade in the Byron Bay region using premium organic ingredients sourced from local farmers. The bars are handmade with activated, slow roasted chickpeas, organic seeds, and fragrant spice blends, baked with a touch of organic brown rice syrup and macadamia oil to create a soft, melt in your mouth ‘darliciousness’.
The concept behind the branding and packaging design was influenced by the brand owners of Thanks Darl and their love for 70’s music. This theme was adopted throughout design in the fonts and colour palettes used. Each flavour has its own unique colour palette and flavours include Caramel Pecan, Cinnamon Almond, Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut, Dutch Cocoa & Sourberry & Turmeric.
- Agency/Creative: Jo Cutri Studio
- Article Title: Darl Bar Branding and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Melbourne
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Wrap
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: brand, brand design, packaging, packaging design, brand identity, logo
Art Director + Graphic Designer: Jo Cutri