What has chef Dabiz Muñoz inspired to create his first collection of sauces? The packaging reflects the universo of travels, cultures and flavors that revolve around his head.
Dabiz Muñoz is the youngest chef to win three Michelin stars and one of he most avant-garde creators on the culinary scene. The design answers the attitude of Dabiz Muñoz, a rebel chef looks for amazing mixers. The shape of the package is reminiscent of the characteristic Dabiz Muñoz’s haircut (Mohican style). The illustrations places the chef in the center of the bottle, allowing himself to be inspired and influenced by everything around him that helps to create each sauce.The complete collection includes eleven sauces, available exclusively at El Corte Inglés supermarkets.
- Agency/Creative: Supperstudio
- Article Title: Dabiz Muñoz XO Sauces
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Structural Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic