Creative Carbon Creates New Soju Packaging for a South Korean Company
균형 is a brand new Soju proudly made in Gwangju, South Korea.
The favorite drink in Korea, Soju has a clean, neutral taste that makes it a good accompaniment to Korean food. Simplifying, Soju is a clear distilled liquor that is made from rice, but it can be made from barley or wheat as well.
Inspired by the contrast between modern and traditional in South Korean culture, the packaging design presents a dense however flat and minimalist visual.
Soju is ready when it’s ready. With a small operation and respecting the time of each production process of Soju, the product reaches a superior level of quality.
The label is manufactured in an uncoated paper in offset printing, with two different hot stampings and blind emboss.
The bottle was designed in 3D on Foundry MODO 10.2 and rendered in Blender 2.8. Some images were rendered using RebusFarm’s processing infrastructure while other was rendered on a MacBook Pro 2018. Post-production on Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Design Agency: Creative Carbon Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Creative Carbon Creates New Soju Packaging for a South Korean Company
- Brand / Project Name: 균형 Soju Packaging Design and CGI
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: South Korea
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper