Totally fictional project
Personal project, non-commercial purposes.
Café Studio is a coffee factory located in Bom Jardim, a city in the highland region of the state of Rio de Janeiro. With farms, sites and waterfalls, Café Studio found its place 15 years ago in this city with a family of coffee-loving architects.
Then from this passion was born Café Studio, a family factory of pure care, love, history and certainly a lot of design.
In the construction of the visual identity, they were asked to mix with great respect for nature, coffee, architecture and design. So, from this objective was created a visual identity with the main geometric shapes, which are the shapes of things around us, present in nature and represented by humans in mathematics, architecture and design, since ancient times, which refers to observing the shapes, sizes and dimensions of the figures around us.
- Agency/Creative: Hector Henrique Design
- Article Title: Creation of Visual Identity and Packaging for a Coffee Factory (Concept)
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bag, Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic