Concept Healthy Snack with a Pocket for Shells Inside by Olkas Voron
ÖLOBOX is a healthy snack in an innovative package with a pocket for shells inside which allows to eat natural snacks anywhere.
It is a smart package for snacks that need shelling before eating. The husks section is inside, it opens after the pack is opened. When you finish eating it’s very easy to close the pack with shells and throw it to a litter bin.
ÖLOBOX is a new culture of healthy snacks eating and attentive attitude to customers which requires a fresh approach to design implementation. Our audience eat rationally, they are responsible in their snack choice and garbage utilization.
First of all, it’s very important to tell the customer how to use the new package. We have found the inspiration in the symbol of recycle. The main idea of the design of ÖLOBOX’s pack is based on the instruction there with the arrows being the key elements. They show the sequence of actions for the consumer: 1-2-3.
- Design Agency: Olkas Voron
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Concept Healthy Snack with a Pocket for Shells Inside by Olkas Voron
- Brand / Project Name: ÖLOBOX smart pack snack
- External Design Credits: Creative director and Graphic designer Olkas Voron
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton