Bagel and Fox is a coffee house in Nørrebro. Name comes from the bagel and lox with fun twist. Place offers a variety of hand-roasted single origin and specialty coffee blends as well as fresh pastries, bagels and all day breakfast. The target audience is people who prefer quality and fresh coffee, freelancers who work in cafes and people who got take-away coffee on the way to work in the morning.
For the face of the brand, I created a fox walking with coffee in hand, inspired by the people who take-away coffee on the way to work. We preferred a sans serif font paired with a monospace font to create a modern and clean brand in the typography system. Created the monogram of B & F combined with the letter ø to tie the design to Nørrebro. Choose a blazing red for the icon color inspired from red fox.
On packaging I created 6 hand-drawn illustrations inspired from Matisse’s linocut prints on each package that can create visual difference before even seeing the names of the coffees. Used the monogram design for safety stickers and loyalty card stamps to tie the branding and packaging designs. Deliverables was Logo Design, Branding, Packaging, Loyalty Card Design and Window Display Design.
- Agency/Creative: Ceren Burcu Turkan
- Article Title: Concept Branding for Bagel and Fox Coffee House in Nørrebro
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Agency/Creative City: istanbul
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag, Pouch
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: coffee, branding, packaging, bold, hand-drawn, clean
Creative Director: Ceren Burcu Turkan