Amare the Label is a brand that offers swimwear and beach accessories for young women. The idea behind the project was to create a brand identity and a product that is fun but elegant at the same time. Each graphic element had to have a purpose and be able to speak for itself, while reflecting the values of the brand: honesty, excellence and creativity.
The brand design and the graphic applications were inspired by the sunset and the Caribbean beaches, through the natural colour gradients which represent the sea and enjoying vacations on the beach. By using grandient colours, it gives it a more artistic vibe and this goes hand in hand with the companies practices, seeing as the prints that they create for the swimwear are made by hand. The print finishes such as copper foil and embossing were chosen to give the brand a high quality and sophisticated touch, that by using these finishes together with the gradients, it would result in a elegant but uniquely modern brand.
- Agency/Creative: Alejandro Gavancho
- Article Title: Colourful Packaging for a Creative and Sophisticated Swimwear Brand Designed by Alejandro Gavancho
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Peru
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Box, Tube
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper