The Climate is a solar panels company distributor in Ukraine. As a renewable energy source, solar energy is essential in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and mitigating climate change, which is critical to protecting humans, wildlife, and ecosystems. The tone of voice is the guardian, and the archetype of the brand is Caregiver and Sage. The Climate cares about its consumers, who in turn care about the environment. The target audience is people who want to create a future for themselves and their families, aged 35+, with average and above-average wealth.
Climate change can affect our health, ability to grow food, housing, safety, and work. This is a problem that affects everyone. Сlimate’s visual identity concept consists that it is you who can change the situation, you can create a future for yourself and the planet because the best way to predict the future is to create it.
In general, the design is minimalistic and composed. The star is built from the original solar cell pattern. The orange accent color emphasizes the urgency of the problem. Eye animation for social media means conscious consumption, care for the future, and an open mind. The site layout has branded cells like solar panels pattern. Packaging design with stickers for easy use on different-sized boxes, it’s very useful, also a solar cell pattern is shown on both sides. All printed products are ecological and biodegradable.
- Agency/Creative: Valeriia Chernova
- Article Title: Climate Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Lviv
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Web Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: climate, open mind, solar panels, protect, planet, wildlife, ecosystems
Graphic Designer: Valeriia Chernova
Motion Designer: Valentine Lybyk