At Casa 128 it all starts with the client’s interest: from the small pieces of clothing here they deserve great attention. Every construction of each piece and curator of thrift stores is closely monitored and monitored by the owner. From consultation to delivery of the final result, everything is analyzed on where that piece of clothing comes from and where it goes.
The company was born from the desire to promote fashion consumption in a calm way, against all the rush of the seasons and excessive offers. It started as a thrift store, then the idea matured and saw the chance to add new products made with purpose and high quality, to last a long time. CASA, for the intimate, is a living organism, which has its experiences and ideals in constant movement, which promotes itself as a fashion brand, but carries symbols of aesthetic freedom, potential and emancipation. Her name appeared in a curious coincidence of addresses, since both the home of the owner and her mother’s house (who resides in another city) have the same number! The word “home” refers to belonging, peace, building memories and the freedom to live as you want, so why not?
And that is why we decided to represent this principle of the customer in the first place through the fundamental identity asset of casa 128 – An expressive brand with the right attitude for you to explore your best style in its best version. A brand to break taboos and re-signify the fashion scene. A brand to decelerate taboos and give new meaning to new businesses, to realize new ideals.
- Agency/Creative: Estúdio Trauma
- Article Title: Casa 128 – Brechó Id Visual and Branding by Estúdio Trauma
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Branding, media production, concept, minimalist, brand identity, urban, Typeface, traumadesign, estudiotrauma, streetdesign,