Canvas Group – PAM – Find Where You Need to Be
PAM is the world leader in smart navigation, enabling environments and customers to completely understand one another. With a diverse range of clients, from university campuses to airports, PAM provides a digital link, keeping wayfinding systems up-to-date and responsive to the evolving needs of physical spaces.
This is a brand that paves the way for ongoing digital transformation and a new approach to customer experience – essentially allowing visitors to navigate spaces with maps that can be updated in realtime: providing frictionless journeys to, from and throughout precincts and venues.
Working closely with a tight-knit team, we developed branding, marketing materials and a dynamic website for this digital innovator, enabling online collaboration for designers, architects, brand and operations managers.
Using a stylised arrowhead, the logotype and iconography reference navigation in both physical and digital spaces. The brand visual language continues this theme, featuring architectural plans and striking aerial photography to indicate the ubiquity and necessity of wayfinding. By referencing this universal visual language, PAM is an inclusive brand – bold and striking and tailored for a global audience of potential clients. Its aim is to be easily understood, clear and memorable. Vibrant green indicates its status as an innovator in the tech space.
PAM creates a smart, social, connected environment so visitors see more, do more and connect with a larger network, delivering improved brand equity for clients and increasing their revenues.
- Design Agency: Canvas Group
- Article Title: Canvas Group – PAM – Find Where You Need to Be
- Brand / Project Name: PAM - Find where you need to be
- Client: PAM,
- Location: Australia
- Extra: Chief Creative Officer: Jorge Castillo, Creative Director: Julia Modesti, Designer: Julia Modesti, Digital Director: Cristina Douglas, Developer: Rendian Therianto, UX/UI: Cristina Douglas, Copywritting & Strategy: Cristina Douglas, Account Director: Naomi Watkins
- Industry Category: Technology