The logo and brand identity for the University of Bristol’s Bristol Common Press, part of the Centre for Material Texts.
The logo draws inspiration from the mechanics of the traditional printing press and movable type; taking its distinct character from the metallic movable type, particularly the chunky slab serifs and condensed display types which were popularly used in signage and headlines.
- Agency/Creative: Karim Shehimi
- Article Title: Bristol Common Press Brand Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Bristol
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Logo Design
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Creative
Designer: Karim Shehimi