Brandnew Creates Packaging Design for The Unexpected Cocktail Shivoo
Shivoo The unexpected cocktail
Cocktail brand Shivoo (Australian slang for ‘let’s have a party’) wanted to shake up the traditional – and rather stiff and upscale – cocktail category. Just imagine … A new single serve packaging concept for (pre-mixed) cocktails.
Well, that stirred up our own creative whiskers. We began fantasizing. ‘Night falls. It’s time to party. You know that only first impressions do the trick. So, what do you order at the rooftop bar? It has to be something special, something extraordinary, something unexpected …’
That, right there, that’s the Shivoo moment. A bit of pocket luxury. The handy pouch and the smoothly designed bottle give you just that. The packaging design is fresh and fashionable. Classic black goes with a pallet of powdery colors. The contrast between the shiny and mat finish gives the design a hint of elegance and refinement.
Designed in a modern striping, the final design features an elegant double ‘O’ in the logo, a symbol of friendship and infinity. We included the story behind the cocktails in order to raise awareness about the past and at the same time place the product in today’s setting.
A drink to remember. A cocktail that suits the occasion. Shaken to perfection, designed with love.
- Design Agency: Brandnew
- Organisation/Project Type: Published Work
- Article Title: Brandnew Creates Packaging Design for The Unexpected Cocktail Shivoo
- Brand / Project Name: Shivoo
- Client: Shivoo
- Location: Netherlands
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Extra: CREDITS: Strategy: Robert Kuiper (Brandnew) - Creative Direction: Arthur van Hamersveld (Brandnew) - Concept/Design: Heather Svoboda (Brandnew) - Copywriting: Willemijn van Herwijnen (Brandnew) - Photography: Twentyten