Branding for Greisse Panazzolo’s Architecture Firm by Industria
Greisse Panazzolo is a renown architect working mainly with residential, commercial, and corporate interior projects. Following the Hi-Lo line, her projects are rich in detail, combining sophistication and elegance with the rustic, the recycled, the colorful. Modern environments with extremely personal touches are her trademark. For her, a project must have soul and personality.
Our mission was to convey Greisse’s sophistication and professionalism in the company’s identity. We chose to develop a logo supported by a symbol for different types of brand applications. The black and white palette is a classic and timeless, highlighting her beautiful projects.
We created the signature with a custom typography, with a differentiated first and last name to ensure exclusivity and individuality, in addition to fluidity in the reading of the brand. The symbol was developed from the junction of the two letters “z” present in the surname, we added a special detail at the bottom of the composition in a wave shape, to highlight a strong visual point, all within a circle with a thin border that works as seal. The result is a consistent and timeless brand system, with a minimalist and sophisticated attitude.
- Agency/Creative: INDUSTRIA Branding Company
- Article Title: Branding for Greisse Panazzolo’s Architecture Firm by Industria
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Architecture Firm, Architecture, Architect, Branding, Brand Strategy, Brand Voice, Identity Design, Logo Design, Brand Guidelines, Stationery, Business Card, byindustria, Industria Branding, Branding Company