Sapphire Casa is more than just any construction company. We love to build people’s dreams. The process of making something out of nothing is fulfilling. We enjoy the process of creation and making spaces heritable and fit for purpose.
We are the sum of the things we’ve done, the people we cherish, and the places we’ve been.
Personality: Timeless, Minimal, Diverse, Modern
Established individuals looking to building their dream homes with ease, a modern finish, and enjoy luxurious spaces.
Our team was tasked to create a new identity that fits the purpose of the brand’s name and mission. “The identity of the company should portray timelessness like a diamond. The company should be seen as a diverse modern design company, building unique structures where form follows function.”
Inspired by the art of creating something out of nothing, like the creation of a diamond. The process is sophisticated and takes time, but the result is always clean, and worth the struggle.
The use of minimalism was essential as the client made it clear they did not want too much going on.
We created a design system that adapts in a wide variety of formats and channels.
With regrads to the color palette, we decided to stick with the blue and white color platette the client already head due to the psycology and the fact that it stood out amongst competitors.
A brand that lives to serve your purpose, deserves an identity that fits it’s purpose. Together with the client, we were eble to bring their vision to life.
- Agency/Creative: xtremely Unusual
- Article Title: Branding and Visual Identity for Sapphire Casa
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ghana
- Agency/Creative City: Accra
- Market Region: Africa, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Tone of Voice, Icon Design, Logo Design, Pattern Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Brand Identity Design for Sapphire Casa Construction Firm
Creative Direction + Identity Design: xtremely Unusual