Branding and UI for Publishing House
Logo Design and Corporate Identity for DERE Publications.
Founded in 2019, Dere Publications is a publishing house located in Athens, Greece. The main objective of this project was to create a corporate identity with an up to date approach to the Publishing industry.
This project is part of my BA thesis at University of West Attica, Department of Graphic Design and Visual Communication and consists of :
Logo Design : The design approach was to create a timeless logo in minimal style, readable both in Greek and English and at the same time recognizable.
Business Cards Design: Following the brand’s image and style, using a white background and the same font as the logo.
Web Design: Ui design and Web Design made with WordPress and Divi Builder.
Concept: A black and white e-shop incorporates the company’s branding through the chosen color palette and also gives emphasis to the products (books) that are multicolored. The goal was to maintain the consistency of the site over time.
Web development and hosting services by Protosnet.
- Design Agency: AM BRANDING
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding and UI for Publishing House
- Brand / Project Name: Logo Design - E-shop UI Design- Cards - for Publishing House Ekdoseis DERE
- External Design Credits: Web Development & Hosting Protosnet
- Production Credits: Web Development & Hosting Protosnet
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Advertising
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Presentation, Print Ad Campaign, Print Advertising, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Signage, Website
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Publishing House, Ui/Ux, E-shop, Black&white Ui , Web Design, Wordpress, Divi Builder
- Industry Category: Education