Logo Design and Corporate Identity for DERE Publications.
Founded in 2019, Dere Publications is a publishing house located in Athens, Greece. The main objective of this project was to create a corporate identity with an up to date approach to the Publishing industry.
This project is part of my BA thesis at University of West Attica, Department of Graphic Design and Visual Communication and consists of :
Logo Design : The design approach was to create a timeless logo in minimal style, readable both in Greek and English and at the same time recognizable.
Business Cards Design: Following the brand’s image and style, using a white background and the same font as the logo.
Web Design: Ui design and Web Design made with WordPress and Divi Builder.
Concept: A black and white e-shop incorporates the company’s branding through the chosen color palette and also gives emphasis to the products (books) that are multicolored. The goal was to maintain the consistency of the site over time.
Web development and hosting services by Protosnet.
- Agency/Creative: AM BRANDING
- Article Title: Branding and UI for Publishing House
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Publishing House, Ui/Ux, E-shop, Black&white Ui , Web Design, Wordpress, Divi Builder