Unlable Therapy is a mental health company with many verticals. At a time when rates of diagnosis for mental health conditions keep spiralling upward, it is worth imagining a world without diagnostic labels: one where an individual is assessed on his or her functional needs and receives care based on the specific needs rather than a somewhat arbitrary label.
Problem: According to qualitative analysis, 60% of people with mental illness are likely to avoid discussing their mental health concerns openly due to the fear of being labelled or judged. Furthermore, for these individuals, seeking support from a mental health professional is seen to be a sign of ‘weakness’.
Solution: Your attitude to mental health could change someone’s life. Whether we are consciously aware of it or not, all of us are affected by language that dehumanises others and defines people only by their diagnosis. If we want to change the conversation, we have to change the words. Lets begin to unlabel therapy and mental health by starting a healthy dialogue around mental health.
- Agency/Creative: Angel Salot
- Article Title: Brand Strategy and Identity Design for Unlable Therapy by Angel Salot
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Mental Health, Destigmatisation of Mental Health, Mental health labels, Mental illness, Branding, Brand Strategy, Brand Identity Design, Brand design, Brand Naming, Logo design, Psychology, Psychology clinic