Lucatero is an architecture studio based in Zamora, Michoacan leaded by Hector Lucatero. The studio works on a wide variety of commissions ranging from residential housing to commercial building projects. In response to restructuring the whole visual identity we worked closely with Lucatero’s team to craft a graphic identity that represent their contemporary style, legacy and forward outlook.
For Lucatero’s identity we wanted to reflect experience, upscale and matureness with simple and neat details. The wordmark was built around the concept of stacking blocks to create something enduring, a core principle in the architecture practice, for this reason we drawn each letter by blocks evoking this idea. Also the brand relies on a grayscale color palette to keep it sober and also recall the raw materials used in construction.
- Agency/Creative: Treceveinte
- Article Title: Brand Identity for Lucatero Architecture Studio by Treceveinte
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: achitecture mexico michoacan branding